How to spell PAU correctly?
We think the word pau is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell pau correctly
- pac The pacemaker helped regulate the patient's heart rate.
- pad I need to grab a notepad to write down my grocery list.
- pal I'm meeting my old pal for lunch tomorrow.
- Pam Pam forgot her keys at home.
- pan I need a larger pan to cook this pasta dish.
- par My dad and I like to play golf together and we always try to hit our shots under par.
- pas Je n'ai pas assez d'argent pour aller au cinema.
- pat My dog loves it when I pat his head.
- paul Paul enjoys playing guitar in his spare time.
- paw The cat lifted her paw to bat at the toy mouse.
- pay I need to pay the bill for my dinner.
Misspelling of the day