Correct spelling for PEAN
We think the word pean is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pean
- bean "And one bean knocked over one of your Soldiers, Arnold," said Mirabell.
- dean In vain did the dean of Russian letters, Turgenieff, appeal to him with a death-bed message: "My friend, great writer of the Russians, return to literary work!
- jean I was almost ready, in fact, to swear by Jean Rendall now.
- lean They saw the man coming on behind stop his horse and lean forward, his head bent over the trail.
- mean So forgive us if we ask you, sir-we're dull, perhaps, but keen- To explain these solemn mysteries and tell us what they mean.
- paean That diverse and majestic harmony seemed to include, to express every human emotion, and I have often thought since then that in its all-embracing scope and range, this, the song or paean of her re-birth was symbolical of the infinite variety of Ayesha's spirit.
- pan Portions of half-cooked sausages returned to the pan, and coming back in the guise of cinders failed to find their rightful owners.
- pea 46. and green pea.
- peak This is a fourteen-hundred foot peak which starts up from the angle formed by the junction of the Bear River with the Mackenzie.
- peal And at that last wild yell the whole line flung up their trunks till the tips touched their foreheads, and broke out into the full salute-the crashing trumpet-peal that only the Viceroy of India hears, the Salaamut of the Keddah.
- pear The first four are cut exactly alike; the pear shaped pearls are similar in size and shape, as are also the egg pearls.
- peat 10.-The Cutting of Peat.
- pecan As a result of these experiences, the pecan cannot be recommended as a nut-bearing tree north of its natural range in the Mississippi Valley, neither will it succeed at the high elevations in the Alleghany mountains.
- peen Travelling once to Pwan peen jow I was affected by the virtuous behaviour of Mei ying, and all generous men will, as I suppose, be moved by the same feelings.
- pen "It's the wind, Pen.
- penn When Penn refused to take off his hat before King Charles and asked why Charles took off his own, Charles, unruffled, replied that "It's the custom of this place that only one man should remain uncovered at a time".
- peon Her eyes ached with the glare and her feet were sore, but the peon did not come, and when she looked back the road wound along the hillside, white and empty.
- plan 37. Plan of Kabah.
- wean We see old folks, who have outlived all the comforts of life, desire to continue in it, and nothing can wean us from the folly of preferring a mortal being, subject to great infirmity and unavoidable decays, before an immortal one, and all the glories that are promised with it.
- Peas That great jug of sweet peas in the middle is just what he likes, but we might have roses and mignonette as well.
- Sean It has been suggested by Sean Carroll that the entropy of an extremal black hole is equal to zero.
- PENA DIAZ DE LA PENA, a French painter, born at Bordeaux, of Spanish descent; a landscapist of the Romantic school, eminent as a colourist (1809-1876).
13 words made from the letters pean
Misspelling of the day