Correct spelling for PEATTER
We think the word peatter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for peatter
- eater He was, as are all the Gloames, a Virginian of the old type, and he was a fire-eater, so the family records say.
- pate The notion of trying to show that child how to draw-that feather-pate, with her riding and her kitten; and her 'Perdita' eyes!
- patter There was a patter of feet in the dust as the young negro fled like a hare up the road in the direction of Dinwiddie.
- pattern Not all of one pattern-not all wise or strong.
- patty "Towzer won't sing no more, naughty Jack, and naughty Patty, and Edith, and naughty all boys and girls to laugh at Towzer," she cried, her very blue eyes filling with tears.
- peat It grows freely in light sandy peat.
- peaty The swamp was spotted all over with the large forms of the elephants, and the air rang with their screams of rage and terror as they waved their trunks wildly to and fro. Now and then a monster would make a great effort and drag his mass from its peaty bed, only to stick fast again at the next step.
- pester So also Shirley is her sister Emily, the curates who pester her appear to have been almost in case to enter libel actions if they thought proper, and Villette is little more than an embroidered version of the Brussels sojourn.
- peter "Why, 'e's Sir Peter-the Sir Peter.
- Patted He patted her gray head.
- Petted For some reasons they prefer boys, but certainly girls are equally petted and loved.
- Pete Neither did Denver Pete.
- Patti Sembrich was included with Patti, Gerster, Di Murska, and Albani, as one of "the great lights of the day," in 1880. In St. Petersburg Mlle.
- patters Which might his brain bewilder, Rum college slang he patters o'er,
102 words made from the letters peatter
3 letter words made from peatter:
4 letter words made from peatter:
5 letter words made from peatter:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by