Correct spelling for PEDLES
We think the word pedles is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pedles
- peddle Portuguese children from "up Harniss way" sometimes called to peddle huckleberries, but this child was no "Portugee."
- peddler "These are the ones I was looking for," said the peddler, putting the gloves in his pocket.
- piles Throughout the whole extent, tables are arranged, about sixteen inches high, ten feet long, and three feet wide, at each of which fifteen women are seated, having small piles of tobacco before them.
- poodles French Poodles almost learn their own tricks if you give them a chance.
- peels She just peels off the sleeve protectors, sets her side combs in firm, gives her face a dab or so with the rabbit's foot, and starts along after me, with that new antelope walk of hers, as easy and pleased as if she'd been asked to come to the front and pour tea.
- poles Early observers had already noticed that each of the poles of Mars is distinguished by a white spot.
- puddles "From down below-beyond the big trees at the back of the convent, where there's some clear ground-nice ground, if it wasn't for the pools and puddles.
- pelts The pelts of fur-giving animals taken then were unfit for market.
- peddlers "It's such an ignominious thing to be taken for cheating peddlers.
- pedals The pedals are half the battle in Chopin playing.
- petals They all grow along this fence within two or three rods; but observe the difference not only in size but in colouring, in the shape of the petals, in the proportions of the cone.
43 words made from the letters pedles
4 letter words made from pedles:
5 letter words made from pedles:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re