Correct spelling for PEDLS
We think the word pedls is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pedls
- pedal Do you see how the clutch pedal of the car has pressed against the side of the sole on my shoe till the leather is curved in half an inch or more?
- peddle It's not long since he had to carry his wares on his back and peddle them, but he can put up a front with Norbanus himself now!
- Pets It was, they thought secretly, quite a good plan to have one's pets inside each other,-it kept them so quiet.
- poodles In the meantime, Mrs. Joe put clean white curtains up, and tacked a new flowered flounce across the wide chimney to replace the old one, and uncovered the little state parlor across the passage, which was never uncovered at any other time, but passed the rest of the year in a cool haze of silver paper, which even extended to the four little white crockery poodles on the mantel-shelf, each with a black nose and a basket of flowers in his mouth, and each the counterpart of the other.
- pads At the end of the grove, half a dozen broad stone steps dip down to a tiny harbour which is carpeted on the surface with lily pads.
- pals There were some papers, whose price he could not ascertain, which persisted in speaking ill of him and his pals.
- peels If there be any scum, take it off, and pour it clear from the sediment, to the water in which the peels were infused, and the lemon juice.
- puddles They're that wet, ma'am, they leave puddles on me floor every time they come in and they be after stayin' out there and 'atin,' ma'am!
- pelts Of course that idea only came to me after you had told us about your enterprise, and how valuable the pelts were.
- PODS Purple asters are here, too, and the heart-shaped seed-pods of shepherd's-purse or mother's-heart.
- PEARLS However, the pearls are mine at last!"
13 words made from the letters pedls
4 letter words made from pedls:
5 letter words made from pedls:
Misspelling of the day