Correct spelling for PEGUIN
We think the word peguin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for peguin
- begin "Very well, we'll begin with this woman.
- beguine After signing a new recording contract with RCA Victor Shaw chose "Begin the Beguine" to be the first of six tunes he would record with his new 14 piece band at this, his first recording session with RCA.
- gain A woman like that would stick at nothing to gain her ends."
- gin Arvilly said she would gin anything to canvas some of them old Doges for the "Twin Crimes".
- gun They followed and rushed past the Professor, who now had the only loaded gun.
- pagan Thus Pagan, whence Payn, with its diminutives Pannell, Pennell, etc.
- paging Ambient Devices runs a data network called "Ambient Information Network" that sends weather, stock market activity, sport scores, energy pricing and usage using a paging network that utilizes encoded FM radio stations to send out a data broadcast signals to ambient devices.
- pain Like a child, he screamed when he was in pain; and, like a child, he laughed when the pain had gone away.
- pecan So far as I have seen them, the twigs of both might pass for those of alba, except that the outer scales of the terminal buds are persistent, while the foliage, though intermediate, is strongly suggestive of that of the pecan.
- pectin If the juice ferments, or the cooking of the jelly is continued too long, the pectin undergoes a change and loses its power of gelatinizing.
- Begun He'd liked Asa Murdoch, had begun to respect him.
- Peaking In 1796, a bicameral city council was created including a 20-member Common Council and 12-member Select Council; the sizes of both bodies increased with the population of the city, peaking at 149 members of Common Council and 41 in Select Council, the largest municipal legislature in the US.
- Pecking In the newly uncovered tract Shelby spied Bernard Graves pecking about with a little hammer.
53 words made from the letters peguin
4 letter words made from peguin:
3 letter words made from peguin:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit