How to spell PEIS correctly?
If you're attempting to spell "peis", you might have made a mistake. The correct spelling is "pies". It refers to a delicious baked dish filled with sweet or savory fillings. So, next time you crave a tasty treat, remember to search for "pies" instead of "peis" to find the correct results!
List of suggestions on how to spell peis correctly
- LEIS Since 1986, the nonprofit LEIS has been fostering eco-sensitive architecture and design in its communities worldwide.
- Peas I don't like peas, they taste too green.
- pecs I can bench press more than my pecs can support.
- PEGS I drank too much PEGS and now I'm feeling sick.
- Pens I have so many pens that I could open up a stationery shop myself.
- Pets I love spending time with my pets.
- pews The pews in the church were filled with parishioners awaiting the start of Sunday service.
- PHIS I always take my phis for my morning walk.
- PIES I love to bake pies, especially apple and pumpkin during the fall season.
- PSIS The PSIS, or posterior superior iliac spine, is an important anatomical landmark for identifying the sacrum and pelvis in physical therapy.
Misspelling of the day