Correct spelling for PELETS
We think the word pelets is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pelets
- pellet "Now," I said with a smile, "let's think this out; why did Peter throw that pellet just now?"
- pelt I'm in my pelt.
- piles It will hardly be doubted that these piles of stone had a meaning; probably they might mark the place where people had been buried, and serve instead of the large statues.
- Pelted But by this time the flames had acquired such a firm hold upon the spars, canvas, and heavily tarred rigging that the jet of water from the hose proved quite incapable of producing any visible effect whatever upon them; and the mate himself soon became so hemmed in by the fire that he was in the very act of retreating to the deck when the flood-gates of heaven were opened, and the rain suddenly pelted down in such overwhelming torrents that in less than five minutes the conflagration aloft was completely extinguished; but not until the sails had been burnt to tinder, the spars badly charred, and most of the standing and running rigging destroyed.
- Palates It was with great difficulty that we reached Astorga, covered with mud and dust, our tongues cleaving to our palates with thirst.
- Pets "Well, Mollie," he said cheerfully, "it looks as if your pets were not as bad as I thought them."
- lets He lets her sit next me, now."
- pleads The general fairly pleads with the soldiers to stay.
- plots In 1911-12 plots were cultivated in New South Wales in eighty-three districts.
- pleas Kossuth came to see us with pleas that we might aid Hungary.
- pilots The endeavor to do this brought out some examples of magnificent heroism among captains, pilots, and engineers, who, time and again, stood manfully at their posts, though scorched by flames, and cut off from any hope of escape, until the boat's prow was thrust well into the bank, and the passengers were all saved.
- plates Lucy was downstairs by this time, awkwardly placing knives, forks, and plates on the table, under Miss Hepsy's directions.
- poets He had no doubt read more widely than any man of his age, and he is one of the half-dozen greatest poets of all time.
- peels Drain them on a sieve, make a thin syrup of loaf sugar and water, and boil the peels in it till the syrup begins to candy about them.
- poles However, they respected my liberty, and did not oblige me to drink, as the Russians, Swedes, Poles, and most northern peoples do.
- plaits Her hat was gone, and the heavy plaits of her black hair had broken loose from their bindings.
- pelts I'm a fur farmer, you see; and you could carry my crop of fox pelts away easy enough on your own back!
49 words made from the letters pelets
3 letter words made from pelets:
4 letter words made from pelets:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of