Correct spelling for PENK
We think the word penk is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for penk
- peak It often nests in the sugar- or kitool-palm, and in one of these trees in the Peak forest I took its eggs in the month of August.
- peck Sometimes it would drop to the green turf where the parrots would peck at it, thinking it a gorgeous apple.
- peek The Missionary could speak their language but they would only peek through the doors with grinning faces.
- pen "Give me the pen," she said.
- penn William Penn did not like tobacco and was often annoyed by it in America.
- pent The pent-up feeling had found vent at last.
- perk Let's do some more driving around, let it perk, okay?
- pink She was sitting in the corner of the big couch, in her pale-pink tea-gown.
- punk If Mike had had a vibroblade himself, and if there hadn't been another punk at his back, Mike might have taken care of the kid that way.
- PENA There, on the near shore ahead, was another little village, Pena Blanca, its low huts showing dimly through the spume of the storm.
3 words made from the letters penk
4 letter words made from penk:
Misspelling of the day