How to spell PEOPL correctly?
If you're prone to misspelling "people" as "peopl", fear not! Here are some helpful suggestions to get it right: "peel", "pupil", "peppy", "popul", "pedal". Remember to pay attention to that extra "e" for a smooth spelling of "people."
List of suggestions on how to spell peopl correctly
- peal She heard a peal of laughter coming from the room next door.
- pearl She wore a beautiful pearl necklace with her elegant dress.
- pedal She used her foot to press down on the bicycle's pedal and began to ride down the street.
- peel I need to peel the orange before I can eat it.
- peep I saw a pigeon peep out from behind its roost.
- PEEPS Js got peeps in his pants
- penal Punishment for breaking the law is a penal sentence.
- people The park was filled with people enjoying the sunshine.
- peopled The island was once peopled by a tribe that has since moved on.
- peoples The United Nations is committed to respecting the rights of all peoples around the world.
- pep I've been drinking coffee all morning to try to put some pep in my step.
- peppy I like to listen to peppy music while I work out.
- PEPS I love to drink PEPS on a hot summer day.
- peril The ship was in peril of being sunk by a large wave.
- petal The petal of the flower was torn and dirty.
- poll He was apparently unaware of the poll results.
- pool I hope we can get a pool set up for the kids this summer.
- pop My head feels like it's about to pop.
- pope The pope is scheduled to visit the country next month.
- POPS He pops a piece of candy into his mouth.
- propel The strong tailwind will propel the plane to its destination faster than usual.
- prowl I was feeling a bit prowl-ish after my date.
Misspelling of the day