How to spell PEPLEY correctly?
If you're trying to correct the misspelling "pepley", some possible suggestions would be "people", "peppery", and "popple". Double-check the context of the word to determine which option makes the most sense.
List of suggestions on how to spell pepley correctly
- copley The Copley Square Hotel is a luxurious place to stay in Boston.
- deploy The company plans to deploy a new software system next week.
- kepler The Kepler mission has discovered thousands of exoplanets outside our solar system.
- Paley The Paley Center for Media in New York City is known for its collection of media artifacts.
- parley The opposing sides decided to have a parley to discuss a potential peace treaty.
- Peale Charles Willson Peale was an American painter who created iconic portraits of US founding fathers.
- peeler She used a peeler to remove the skin from the apple.
- Pelee The Pelee Island National Park is located on Pelee Island in Lake Erie.
- people I see many people in the grocery store.
- peopled The small town was once peopled with friendly locals, but now most of the buildings stand empty.
- peoples The United Nations recognizes the rights of all peoples to self-determination.
- pepped The party was really pepped up when the cake arrived.
- pepper I added too much pepper to my soup and now it's too spicy.
- peppery The peppery taste of the salsa made my mouth water.
- peppy The waitress had a peppy personality that lifted everyone's mood in the restaurant.
- pulley I need to get the pulley replaced on my washing machine.
- replay I wanted to watch the replay of the game to see if my team really made that winning shot.
Misspelling of the day