Correct spelling for PERID
We think the word perid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for perid
- paid It seems to me the mine should have paid it at once.
- paired It would make a gap to take away a single one; they were paired each with the rest, uniform poetry, the same story throughout.
- peoria For, when I was returning, I passed by the Indians of Peoria, where I was three days announcing the faith, in all their cabins, after which, as we were embarking, they brought me on the water's edge a dying child which I baptized a little before it expired, by an admirable providence, for the salvation of an innocent soul."
- perfidy Irving also says that the animating half "kept guard with their weapons in hand, ready to defend themselves in the case of any perfidy on the part of their savage companions"; such perfidy being far enough from the thoughts of the savage companions, we may imagine, whose energies were entirely occupied with the oars.
- peril To neither of them could I say a word of what had passed, except to tell Dolly that my peril was over for the present, and to thank her for her prayers.
- pert She was never pert, never exigeant, never romantic, and never humble.
- peru In America, it is often difficult to distinguish which is meant by the various imperfect traditions: yet in Mexico and Peru, there are at least two cataclysms mentioned by the annals or traditions.
- pride You talk of pride and courage!
- prod I wondered why I wasn't among them, and guessed if they tried to make me march that way, I'd just stay still and let them prod the life out of me!
- proud He must have been proud of him.
- prude "You are such a prude!
- putrid The putrid soil of that nether world yields other forms besides the obviously blighted and sapless.
- reid I was anxious to hear Mr. Reid speak, and was glad when the opportunity arose on the occasion of a no-confidence debate.
- rid And first, to get rid of your guards."
- Pared Molly put down her knife and her half-pared potato, and arose.
- Parried Dave parried a good many questions.
- Peered With fearful gaze he peered into the darkness, scarcely daring to cross the hall and enter the library.
31 words made from the letters perid
4 letter words made from perid:
3 letter words made from perid:
Misspelling of the day