How to spell PERITH correctly?
If you have mistakenly typed "perith" instead of "peripheral", fear not! Auto-correct can sometimes be tricky, but it happens to the best of us. To rectify this error, consider adjusting the spelling to "peripheral", which refers to external devices or components connected to a computer.
List of suggestions on how to spell perith correctly
- pariah She was treated like a pariah by her classmates for being different than them.
- parish I attended a wedding last Sunday at the beautiful Anglican parish near my house.
- parity There should be parity in pay for both men and women in the workplace.
- peril The adventurers knew they were in peril as they approached the edge of the cliff.
- period I have a history period after lunch.
- Perot Ross Perot was a businessman and politician who ran for president in 1992 and 1996.
- perth I have planned to visit Perth next month.
- pith I removed the pith from the orange before eating it.
- purity The water in the mountain stream has a high level of purity.
- pyrite Pyrite is often called "fool's gold" due to its metallic appearance and resemblance to real gold.
- zeroth As the first item of a list, the zeroth element is sometimes referred to as the base element.
Misspelling of the day