How to spell PEROLE correctly?
If you accidentally misspelled "perole", it's likely you intended to write "parole". Parole refers to the conditional release of a prisoner before the completion of their sentence. Double-check your spelling to ensure accuracy in conveying the correct meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell perole correctly
- parole The inmate was allowed to leave prison on parole after serving 10 years of his sentence.
- Paroled She had been paroled just hours ago.
- parolee Parolee Allan is looking forward to her next opportunity to leave prison and start over.
- paroles The rapper's paroles were heavily criticized for promoting violence and misogyny.
- Peale John Wesley's father was a famous preacher named Charles Peale
- Pele The goddess Pele is the planet's most celebrated resident.
- people People have different personalities, preferences, and beliefs.
- percale The sheets were percale, with a crisp feel.
- pergola Santa Paula is home to a beautiful pergola.
- peril The hiker was aware of the peril of climbing the steep mountain alone.
- Periled The vines periled the climber as they swayed in the wind.
- perils The adventurers braved the perils of the jungle in search of the ancient temple.
- Perl The Perl programming language is considered a powerful tool for web development.
- peron President Peron died in 1952.
- Perot Ross Perot ran for president in 1992 as an independent candidate.
- petiole The petiole of this flower is long and leaf-like.
- petrol The truck was filled with petrol.
- pole I have a pole up in my backyard to entertain my parakeets.
- POOLE Poole Harbour is the largest natural harbour in England.
- probe The scientist used a probe to enter the chamber.
- prole The prole class in the society is often overlooked and neglected by the ruling class.
- prone The sun was shining and the birds were singing, but Dorothy was prone on the ground feeling exhausted.
- prose This novel is full of beautiful prose.
- prove I need to prove to my friends that I am not a bad person.
- puerile His puerile behavior during the meeting was unprofessional and childish.
Misspelling of the day