How to spell PERP correctly?
If you're tired of repeatedly misspelling "perp", there are a few correct suggestions to consider. One option is "prep", often referring to someone preparing for an event or task. Another choice is "pert", meaning relevant or appropriate. Lastly, "porch" can be an ideal alternative, referring to a covered outdoor area.
List of suggestions on how to spell perp correctly
- peep I heard a peep from the bird outside my window.
- Perl Perl is a powerful programming language with many features.
- perm I got a perm at the salon last week and I love how curly my hair looks now.
- pert The scientist's pert observation led to a breakthrough in the experiment.
- peru his horror was evident on his face as he saw the body of his pet Peru lying next to the door
- PERV I caught my neighbor staring at me through the window and realized he was a complete perv.
- prep Monday is a prep day.
Misspelling of the day