Correct spelling for PERPOSED
We think the word perposed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for perposed
- deposed He added: "Should I be found to do otherwise and not living up to what has been set forth above, then shall I by such act have deposed myself from office.
- opposed Meanwhile succours were coming up from the Athenians below, who had put to flight the troops opposed to them; and the fleet also, according to orders, was sailing from Thapsus into the great harbour.
- peopled An army had peopled a land without provisions.
- porpoise It was he whom he had wounded, while in the form of a porpoise, and the spear he had thrown so thoughtlessly was still sticking in his side.
- posed For some years thereafter she posed as a man-hater.
- pressed And she offered me her lovely lips, and upon them mine remained pressed until I was compelled to draw a breath.
- proposed It was you proposed it.
- purpose So was the purpose of the letter.
176 words made from the letters perposed
4 letter words made from perposed:
5 letter words made from perposed:
6 letter words made from perposed:
3 letter words made from perposed:
Misspelling of the day