How to spell PERRIOD correctly?
If you've accidentally misspelled "perriod", don't worry! Here are a few correct suggestions for your intended word. Perhaps you meant "period", indicating a portion of time. Alternatively, you might have meant "period", referring to the monthly menstrual cycle. Double-checking spelling ensures clear communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell perriod correctly
- berried The shrub was adorned with bright red berried branches.
- Ferried The boat ferried passengers from one side of the river to the other.
- Jerrod Jerrod was looking for his car keys, but he couldn't find them.
- Parried The skilled fencer parried his opponent's thrusts effortlessly.
- period I am experiencing a period of intense stress due to upcoming exams.
- periods The teacher is going to give a 10 minute break for periods.
- pernod She poured herself aperitif and pernod.
- Perrier I prefer Perrier to any other sparkling water.
- serried The rows of crops in the field were serried together.
Misspelling of the day