How to spell PERSIS correctly?
If you have accidentally misspelled "persis", there are a few possible correct suggestions you can consider. It's likely you were trying to write "persist", which means to continue or endure. Another option could be "peris", although it doesn't have a common meaning. Always double-check your spelling to avoid confusion!
List of suggestions on how to spell persis correctly
- paresis He was suffering from paresis.
- parses The software parses the data and generates a report.
- pepsi I prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola.
- PERKS Those with the most "perks" will get the most rewards.
- PERMS My grandma used to get perms every month to maintain her curly hair.
- Perseid The Perseid meteor shower is expected to peak this week.
- perseus Perseus was able to defeat the Medusa by decapitating her with his sword.
- persia The Sassanian Empire was founded by the Achaemenid dynasty, which originated in Persia.
- persist Despite facing obstacles and setbacks, she continued to persist in her efforts to achieve her goals.
- Persons The event is open to all persons over the age of 18.
- peruses She peruses the catalogue before making her purchase.
- PESOS I need to exchange my dollars for pesos before I go on vacation to Mexico.
- pests The kitchen was infested with pests such as cockroaches and mice.
- purses She always carries at least two purses with her, one for her essentials and one for her makeup.
- sepsis Sepsis is a potentially life-threatening condition caused by the body's response to infection.
Misspelling of the day