How to spell PERSONG correctly?
If you find yourself mistyping "persong", fear not! Some possible correct suggestions include "person", "personage" or "personify". These alternatives maintain the intended meaning while rectifying the accidental typo. Remember to double-check your spellings to ensure clear and accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell persong correctly
- Parsing The program was able to execute and produce an output by parsing through the data.
- parson The parson delivered an inspiring sermon to his congregation on Sunday.
- Pearson He had only taken Pearson's for one course.
- person The person next to me on the bus was listening to music too loudly.
- persona I'm not a persona, I'm flesh and blood.
- Personae The characters in the play were each unique personae.
- personage The personage in the painting was extraordinary.
- personal I will drop my laptop off at the library tomorrow morning so that I can return it personal.
- personas I need to create separate personas for my online and real-world social media accounts.
- Persons Persons are capable of doing many things.
- prong I prong the fish on the grill.
- Pursing I was unsuccessfully pursing her hand to stop her from leaving.
Misspelling of the day