Correct spelling for PESIAN
We think the word pesian is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pesian
- asian And the Greeks of the Asian towns, on those bright shores and under their genial sky, were a light-hearted, sociable race.
- capetian Current Capetian pretenders Louis Alphonse, Duke of Anjou, Legitimist (Blancs dEspagne) pretender to France since 1989.
- hessian A pause at the grateful fire, and a moment later I was saddling Lucy, looking well to girth and bit, and last buckling on the spurs of a Hessian officer.
- lesion That was all. No harm to a living soul; no theft; no wrong; but ah! as he rose he felt a sudden inward lesion.
- paean The news spread like wildfire, and a great paean of triumph went up from a thousand throats.
- pain So full of pain did my joints feel, that I could hardly turn myself about; and I felt even worse when I continued to lie still.
- pan Cover the pan closely and set it to rise near the fire.
- parisian When they presented certain articles for his signature, the bishop discovered that these had undergone material alterations from the proposals submitted to him before the proclamation; these alterations referred to a disavowal of the Parisian massacre; the punishment of its authors, and toleration in religion.
- passion Sometimes he felt alarmed at the strength of his passion and the direction it had taken.
- pecan Olive, N. C., and grew from what, to all appearances, was a pecan nut.
97 words made from the letters pesian
3 letter words made from pesian:
5 letter words made from pesian:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re