Correct spelling for PHARASES
We think the word pharases is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pharases
- pharisee The more saintly members of that sect to which the hypocrite had ostensibly belonged, held up their hands, and declared that the fall of the Pharisee was a judgment of Providence.
- phrase I want her to go to the high school at the Sidin', but she wants to go away"-he choked a little on that phrase-"but if you an' teacher here think the girl'd' ought to go, why, I'll send her."
- Phases So, in the course of two or three weeks, Throckmorton had gone through all his phases, and had made up his mind.
- Phrased The suffering, which was really caused by the president's act, but which was attributed by his supporters to the machinations of the Bank, was very real; even Benton admitted this, although contending that it was not a natural result of the policy pursued, but had been artificially excited-or, as he very clumsily phrased it, "though fictitious and forged, yet the distress was real, and did an immensity of damage."
- harasses He harasses the Atlantic with his goings and comings.
- phrases Write with words, not phrases.
- Pharisees The Pharisees had come out to see what it meant and were angry.
- pharaohs This lasted two thousand years, with many Pharaohs, like Khafra of the Fourth Dynasty, of a strongly Negroid cast of countenance.
172 words made from the letters pharases
3 letter words made from pharases:
4 letter words made from pharases:
pass, area, rasp, reph, preh, asap, pear, aarp, hear, hasp, pssh, heap, raph, rahe, prae, paae, hera, prah, rash, spar, hare, apar, aper, pehr, hess, sash, aras, ares, seas, sesh, epha, arse, seha, saps, harp, rase, sehr, asea, para, sspe, raha, eash, saah, reap, sear, phae, rhea, rape, aare, resh, apse, pare, raps, ashe.
5 letter words made from pharases:
pares, peras, shaer, hasps, parsa, pases, asper, herpa, parae, asare, aeras, repas, sehra, raphe, spars, saper, preas, spaer, saare, raahe, speas, share, serpa, pahar, parah, pesah, passe, rasas, hares, shape, pesar, hasse, heass, rasps, shaea, haras, prasa, saher, arash, hesar, paser, praha, phrae, ephas, sepah, spare, ehapa, haass, shear, reaps, harps, harap, pasha, harpe, saras, sheas, sears, spear, sasae, sphar, parse, harae, ashar, hears, shaar, rassa, spehr, hessa, seras, phase, rases, ahras, pesra, preah, essar, sarah, press, sprah, paras, hesps, sharp, heaps, asarh, psara, apera.
Misspelling of the day
- am unwilling
- hooks on
- more humoring