Correct spelling for PHAROW
We think the word pharow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pharow
- arrow The woman then sings a song with the same words, which is followed by a song about the stone arrow points on the natoas.
- barrow The barrow work was proving too slow an operation and the prison commissioners wanted the outside men put back into the shops where they could earn money for the state.
- brow But her glance was directed neither upon his face nor form, but towards a point higher than either-towards the brow of his beaver-where something white appeared to have fixed her regard.
- crow He had a companion by the name of Great Heart, remember, and Great Heart said to him, "Do you know that the soil of this valley is probably the most fertile that the crow flies over?"
- darrow But then even Mrs. Darrow did not know everything about Uncle Barton.
- fare A good morning, sir-I sha'n't forget to-morrow: so live upon hope-lover's fare!
- faro Rayder walked to the faro table where Amos sat with his back to him putting down twenty dollar gold pieces on the money.
56 words made from the letters pharow
4 letter words made from pharow:
3 letter words made from pharow:
5 letter words made from pharow:
6 letter words made from pharow:
Misspelling of the day
- are taken cleaners
- art irresolute
- behind someones back
- being apt