Correct spelling for PHINE
We think the word phine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for phine
- chin The chin was long and pointed.
- chine -My sister and her husband, Baynard and I, will take leave of them at Gloucester, and make the best of our way to Brambleton hall, where I desire you will prepare a good chine and turkey for our Christmas dinner.
- dine Now that the singing's suspended We'll dine till it's gray in the east."
- fain But it was not merely to speak of the daughter of Archias that I accompanied you into this tempest, from which I would fain escape as quickly as possible.
- fin "Oh, trouble yourself no further," said Fin; "better sleep on rushes than all this noise."
- fine I had no idea how fine."
- finer The Indians never learned the finer shooting with the ride.
- finn But any humour towards quarrelling which Phineas Finn might have felt for a day or two was quieted by his wife's prudence.
- hinge It is a question of degree; and the settlement of that question is made to hinge entirely on the comparative uncertainty of our prospect after death.
- hone It was a plain household, much disturbed, it must be said, by the intemperate habits of the father, as well as of the two sons, who were boisterous and bibulous young men who fell into scores of scrapes; but bed and board were always easily at command; and George made money enough for his pleasures even when he was drawing wood-blocks for Hone at ten shillings and sixpence each.
- kine Along the edges of the woods the white vapours loitered, half concealing the forms of the grazing kine; and the light shadows floated on the grass, long and prolonged, even as the memories that were now filling the mind of this sentimental workwoman.
- line "I'm not in that line, however, and I don't know you.
- mine And he refused to know mine!
- nine It was exactly ten minutes past nine, and Louis was dead.
- pain Have pity, at least, old friend, when I write in pain.
- paine A few years later my friend Professor John K. Paine of Harvard University also discovered the Shoals, and from that time came year after year without intermission.
- pane On a subsequent visit to Stirling, Burns himself broke the pane of the window on which the obnoxious lines were written, but they were remembered, it is said, long afterwards to his disadvantage.
- phi They were not a mile apart, but the distance had as well been a hundred miles as, in this labyrinth of ice-floes, no person finds another, and, as it turned out later, Phi took the trail to the left and they the one to the right.
- Heine It is therefore necessary to define what is meant by these much controverted terms; and the definition which best expresses the views of the present writer is one somewhat modified from the definition given by Heine.
- Phil "Oh, yes, sir," answered Phil.
- iPhone tv, which allows users to view films about everyday objects by scanning the products barcode with their iPhone camera.
- CINE However, the goal of popularising the new magazine was achieved and Cine Blitz went on to become one of Indias leading film and gossip magazines for years to come.
21 words made from the letters phine
5 letter words made from phine:
Misspelling of the day