Correct spelling for PHOBI
We think the word phobi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for phobi
- fbi Yes. There was an FBI man who called me sometime back, and that is when I realized that they were the same people.
- fob "I called you in half an hour ago," returned Mr. Pole, fumbling at his watch-fob.
- gobi He was about to join some expedition heading into the Gobi.
- hob In unspotted field uniforms, and helmets still without the green-gray canvas service covering, they clattered past the reviewing officers, each right leg coming down with the thumping goose-step salute, until halls and barracks echoed with the staccato tread of thousands of hob-nailed boots.
- obi Fastening the wide obi with trembling fingers, she slipped out into the hall, dimly lighted and very still.
- phi In his speech of 1880, before the Phi Beta Kappa Society at Harvard, Wendell Phillips said-what as a rule is true-that "a reformer, to be conscientious, must be free from bread-winning."
- phobia But if there is a certain attraction in such things, it is really a phobia.
- phobic 0), phobic anxiety disorders (F40.
- phobos They are very small bodies, not only faint in the telescope, but actually of only ten or twenty miles diameter; and from the strange relation that Phobos, the inner moon, moves round Mars three times while the planet itself is turning round only once on its axis, some astronomers incline to the hypothesis that this moon at least was never part of Mars itself, but that it was originally an inner or very eccentric member of the asteroid group, which ventured within the sphere of gravitation of Mars, was captured by that planet, and has ever since been tributary to it as a secondary body or satellite.
- phoebe The phoebe-bird is capable of this kind of mistake or indiscretion.
- Phobias Here again the depression and the excitement are not in question as symptoms of a disease, as they were when we discussed the phobias and despondencies of the neurasthenic and of the hysteric.
16 words made from the letters phobi
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re