Correct spelling for PHSYC
We think the word phsyc is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for phsyc
- aphasic For example, researchers can investigate and simulate the lexical access systems under various states of damage without using aphasic people.
- basic In February and March of 1943 we were at Gunter Field in Alabama for our basic training.
- disc A perforated disc of metal, usually forming a seating for some other piece as a rest or a pin.
- music 3. Music and dancing.
- nsc Butthan is a Bangladeshi martial art and an approved combat Sports included by the National Sports Council (NSC) under Ministry of Youth & Sports, Bangladesh.
- parsec 4 stars per cubic parsec, increasing to 100 or 1000 stars per cubic parsec in the core of the cluster.
- pesky Where's the pesky old train, anyway?
- phage Disruption of phage from the bacteria by agitation in a blender followed by centrifugation allowed for the separation of the phage coats from the bacteria.
- phase Although we have left this phase of popular thought so recently behind us, we can even now scarcely imagine ourselves back into it.
- Fisk Ranger Fisk was born in Sweden.
- Phases A great amount of space has been devoted to "Thrilling Personal Experiences" and "Scenes of Death and Terror," so that the reader has a thousand and one phases of the horror as witnessed by those who passed through the awful experience of the earthquake shock and the ordeal of the conflagration.
- Issac Executive Producer: Cynthia Bergen Written By: Issac Rodriguez, DArtagnan Beard Editor: Isaac Rodriguez Makeup Artist: Anthony Fountain Music: Eduardo Chico Production Assistants: Aaron Martwick, Jolene Blakely, Anthony Fountain Cast Theo Gutierrez Gloria Bueno Juan Ginez DArtagnan Beard Ryan Gernsbacher Film Festivals Selected Baton Rouge Horror Film Festival Boomtown Film and Music Festival DAZED HORROR Film Festival Fort Worth Indie Film Showcase Fright Night Film Fest Grand IndieWise Convention Indie Film Festival Nacogdoches Film Festival Northern Frights Festival Scream in the Dark Film Festival & Hall of Fame TEXAS ULTIMATE SHORTs WNY Film, Art, and Music Event (Fame) Finalist IndustryBOOST Competition Award Winner Headline International Film Festival —Canada— short-filmz.
- MISC At that time, American Eagle Tankers was operating around 25 vessels and this provided MISC with the critical mass and strategic positioning to serve its global petroleum customers with coverage in the Atlantic Basin, the Persian Gulf and the Far East.
- MASC Mammary analogue secretory carcinoma (MASC) (also termed MASCSG; the "SG" subscript indicates salivary gland)) is a salivary gland neoplasm that shares a genetic mutation with certain types of breast cancer.
- ASSOC Keith Rayner, AO – former Archbishop of Melbourne (1990–1999) and Anglican Primate of Australia Sir John Pidgeon – Queensland property developer Graham Fowles – Founder of Fowles, Australias largest auction house Marcus Blackmore, AM – Chairman of Blackmores Australia Entertainment, media and the arts Peter Porter, OAM – Poet and 2004 candidate for Professor of Poetry at the University of Oxford Jeffrey Black – Opera singer Garth Welch – Ballet dancer and choreographer John Meehan – Artistic director and former ballet dancer Stephen Page – Indigenous dance choreographer and artistic director of the Bangarra Dance Theatre Simon Gallaher – Singer, actor, pianist, theatre director and theatrical producer Gyton Grantley – Actor John McCallum, AO, CBE – Actor and producer, highly successful in Britain Karl Stefanovic – Gold Logie winning television presenter and Australian media personality John Schluter – Presenter for Seven News James Swanwick – Anchor of SportsCenter on ESPN Donald Crombie – Film and television director Nick Earls – Award-winning Australian author Grant McLennan – Singer-songwriter and founding member of the alternative rock band The Go-Betweens Mike Chapman – Record producer and songwriter in Britain, prominent during the 1970s Philip Lindsay – Australian writer and historical novelist and the son of Norman Lindsay Dene Olding – Violinist, concertmaster and conductor Sam Cranstoun – Australian artist twice shortlisted for the Archibald Prize David Denholm, author Academia and education Alistair Cameron Crombie – former historian of science at the University of Oxford and Fellow (subsequently Honorary Fellow) of Trinity College, Oxford Richard Leftwich – Fuji Bank and Heller Professor of Accounting and Finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a former Marvin Bower Fellow at the Harvard Business School Sam Hawgood – Chancellor of the University of California, San Francisco Franklin White – President, Canadian Public Health Assoc.
- phased By 1970 the naval unit was phased out and in 1970 the Royal Hong Kong Defence Force was itself disbanded – the two remaining member units, the Hong Kong Regiment and the Hong Kong Auxiliary Air Force, officially becoming separate entities.
5 words made from the letters phsyc
4 letter words made from phsyc:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window