Correct spelling for PICK
We think the word pick is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pick
- dick "I don't know, Dick dear; indeed I don't.
- hick The children realise that as Mr Hick claims to have been in the London train when the cottage was burnt, but by his own report he saw the planes which flew over the village at the same time, he is contradicting himself.
- kick Pearse, you'd better kick off."
- lick There was no earthly reason for it but I felt like an animal that has been hurt and wants to go off and lick its wounds.
- nick Nick closed his eyes.
- pack You are my witness, Tresten, that for a young woman of common honesty I was ready to pack and march.
- peck Probably a bushel and a peck is best.
- pic We were at 16,550 feet in a narrow marshy creek in which we had descended a pic from the last mountain range.
- pica Two or three minutes later he heard the motor puffing and wheezing, and Pica came back after shutting the door.
- pick "Very," replied I; "where did you pick him up?"
- picky Bread and Circuses: Blues" - 5:51 "Oxford Palms: Picky Blues and Ballad One" - 3:14 "Oxford Palms: Open Blues and Ballad Two" - 6:01 "Oxford Palms: One Note Blues and Ballad Three" - 4:26 "Oxford Palms: Clapping Blues and Ballad Four" - 5:49
- picks 8.-Mowgy never picks up anything.
- PICS Aslam began to sing in public during his days at PICS, where he met guitarist and young composer, Goher Mumtaz.
4 words made from the letters pick
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics