Correct spelling for PIDE
We think the word pide is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pide
- aide To whom is come Theophilus anon, And said as thus: Beau sire, Dieu vous aide.
- bide And I let the cloak bide there, and drew it forward to be around her, also.
- hide Monck's lips pressed hers again and again, and Mrs. Ralston went away to the window to hide her tears.
- pie The stuff to make 'em cost about two cents a pie."
- pied He has often been supposed to be pied in colour, but this is only in process of turning to the hue of winter.
- pike One day the room was quiet as it possibly could be, and all at once some one in the attic called out, 'Dadie Pike!
- pile "You'll never make a pile, you won't, dad," he exclaimed.
- pine He shook it off, and began to tower up like a pine.
- pipe Where did I put my pipe?
- pride I began to feel some pride in the thing myself.
- ride "Don't you ride hard," said his father.
- side She stand on one side.
- tide Then the tide did not serve for several days, and he had to wait, shaking his head and telling Mrs Miggles he was afraid the sand would have covered everything.
- wide Only one soul in the wide world is sorry that I'm going; and he's a fool.
- Gide 'E 'll never make a golfer, but 'Enery Wilks will allus be pleesed and proud to gide 'im rarnd the course.
10 words made from the letters pide
Misspelling of the day
- holding sway over