Correct spelling for PIEATE
We think the word pieate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pieate
- opiate To the mind of Ingolby came a hundred such reasons for breaking out of life's enclosure, as the effect of the opiate Rockwell had given him wore off, and he regained consciousness.
- paiute While the scene of this play is laid among the Paiute peoples, there is nothing which makes it absolutely unlikely among any of the hunting tribes.
- pat Often when a job seemed to be too dirty and too heavy for anybody else, they looked around for Keene and Pat.
- pate My father sat down beside me on the bench-pushed aside an intrusive branch of clematis-finally, because it would come back and tickle his bald pate, broke it off, and threw it into the river: then, leaning on his stick with both hands, eyed John Halifax sharply, all over, from top to toe.
- peat In the employment of peat fuel, regard must be had to its shape and bulk.
- peaty It grows well in peaty soil, is very hardy, and may be increased by means of offsets.
- pert She could do nothing but listen to the recital of peril after peril accumulating round her, and all following upon a pert, insolent reply given her by Dally Watlock as she was coming down.
- pet He's very amusing and a regular parlor pet.
- peter To-night's the night we go to Peter?
- pewter She then struck him on the head with a pewter candlestick.
- pied So presently, on one of those lazy mornings when April pauses to survey her handiwork, assuming in the contemplation of the proud pied earth the warmth and maturity of midsummer, Granfa beckoned to Jenny and May and young Frank to follow his lead.
- piety Here it was that the shallow piety of the Germans found a stumbling-block.
- pinnate In the crevices of logs supporting the water-trough, which proved to be a popular refreshment spot of many species of birds, clamorous with thirst, seeds were deposited, and when the rains came the trough was fringed and decorated with pinnate leaves of sprouting wattles, some of which grew so strongly, notwithstanding the absence of soil, save that which occurs from the slow decay of seasoned bloodwood, that if summary measures had not been taken the trough might have been embowered.
- pipette But he was reckoning without Pipette.
- pirate 171. Gheriah, Pirate stronghold, ii.
- piste That is all that Modernism offers us; and it will not do. Rather we will believe, with Clement of Alexandria, that piste he gnhosist, gnosthe de he phistist.
- pit We found several of these odd insects near Echo river and on the walls of the cave near the well known as the "Bottomless Pit."
- pita ACT New Zealand [Rodney HIDE]; Green Party [Jeanette FITZSIMONS]; Maori Party [Tariana TURIA and Pita SHARPLES]; National Party or NP [John KEY]; New Zealand First Party or NZ First [Winston PETERS]; New Zealand Labor Party or NZLP [Phil GOFF]; Progressive Party [James (Jim) ANDERTON]; United Future or UF [Peter DUNNE]
- pitt Pitt took it all very patiently and cordially."
- pitta The beautiful blue and green thrush-tits forming the genus Cochoa, have two species in the Eastern Himalayas and Eastern China, while the third is confined to Java; the curious genus Eupetes, supposed to be allied to the dippers, has one species in Sumatra and Malacca, while four other species are found two thousand miles distant in New Guinea; lastly, the lovely ground-thrushes of the genus Pitta, range from Hindostan to Australia, while a single species, far removed from all its near allies, inhabits West Africa.
- pity "Look at her-and pity me now, if you never did before.
- plate Pembroke was a moderate crew, and only entered because they held the Ladies' Plate.
- Pete Well, Pete, what do you think?
- Pilate Mont Pilate rises majestically from the lake.
41 words made from the letters pieate
3 letter words made from pieate:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way