Correct spelling for PIEVE
We think the word pieve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pieve
- dive Why not take some on the next dive?
- eve There was the eve of the day when he should be of age.
- five Name five pronouns of each person.
- give They won't give it.
- hive Things went as he arranged, and from the busy hive of industry on the ground and first floors he took Olive to his private room on the second.
- jive Each season typically consists of competitions in five categories, with the first four categories devoted to each of the major styles of competitive ballroom dance: American Smooth: Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz American Rhythm: Cha Cha, Rumba, East Coast Swing, Bolero, Mambo International Standard: Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep International Latin: Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Paso Doble, Jive The last category is a "Grand Finale" with the four champion couples competing for the title of "Americas Best" dancers.
- kiev The very migration of the Russian capital-Rurik fixing it at Novgorod, Oleg removing it to Kiev, and Sviataslaff attempting to establish it in Bulgaria-proves beyond doubt that the invader was only feeling his way, and considered Russia as a mere halting-place from which to wander on in search of an empire in the South.
- live I was my mother's delight; and thus, with a clear conscience, I managed to live on.
- pave In 1882 she visited the United States, singing in New York, Cincinnati, and Chicago, and again in 1884 she crossed the Atlantic and sang in the Wagner festival of that year with Scaria and Winkelmann, all of whom made good impressions and helped to pave the way for the production of the operas entire.
- I've " I've met 'em myself.
11 words made from the letters pieve
4 letter words made from pieve:
5 letter words made from pieve:
Misspelling of the day