Correct spelling for PILLOTS
We think the word pillots is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pillots
- pilot But he could have had no better pilot than the great dog, whose unerring instinct pointed him straight to the shore.
- plots The plots also should be started in the school garden as early as convenient.
- pilots Even the commercial pilots sit up straight and keep bright-eyed on the Washington approach.
- pills The doctor came, looked wise, talked about malaria, exposure to the heat and over-fatigue, left some pills and powders, and went away again- after which the house settled down to that alert silence, so different from the restful quiet of an ordinary night.
- allots Younger than oaks or house or road, yet as old as Scripture allots, was the man who stalked across the porch and slumped into a chair.
- pivots At E is the pin on which the tool box pivots to swing it at an angle.
- plaits The king was partly like a cow-herd, having a crown over his broad-brimmed hat, with thick wooden shoes, and leather-bound legs; and the queen was like Grendel, with great long plaits past her waist, and a gold-worked bodice, such as Grendel had for Sunday wear.
- pollutes Who cannot know from reason, that an unchaste and lascivious principle in the world of spirits, is impure and unclean, and thus that nothing more pollutes and defiles a man, and induces in him an infernal principle?
- pelts At night, before the rough stone hearth which he has built in his cabin, he is still busy by fire-light preparing their pelts.
- pillars You go on 'ome an' leave me,' she replied, and entering the passage, stood facing him with one of the iron pillars between them.
- pleats She wore a silken wrap folded in pleats about each leg in a way that enhanced the full curve of her hips.
- plods The feminine intellect leaps like a grasshopper; the masculine plods as the ant.
94 words made from the letters pillots
3 letter words made from pillots:
4 letter words made from pillots:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied