Correct spelling for PISTA
We think the word pista is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pista
- past The fire's past your place already; you'd have to ride through it, you fool!
- pasta Painter, how a, examines his work Painting, application of the law to Palate, the Pantomime, secrets of Parietal zone, the soul Particle, the Pasca, Mme. Passion of signs Passive attitude, the type of energetic natures Pasta, Mme. People, vulgar and uncultured Pergolesi Phenomena, natural, contain lessons Phidias Philotechnic Association Physiology Plato Poe, Edgar A. Poets are born, orators are made Poise lack of, in body Powers, the Praxiteles Preacher, a, must not be an actor Preposition, the Pricette, Father Principiants and principiates Processional relations, theory of reversal of Professors, Delsarte and the four Progressions Pronoun, the Pronunciation Proudhon Pythagoras
- paste Beat them in a mortar to a fine paste, pouring in occasionally a little rose-water.
- pasty At noon, by invitation, to my Lord Bruncker's, all of us, to dinner, where a good venison pasty, and mighty merry.
- peseta Here's a half peseta.
- pest By a singular accident; all had been despatched on different errands, at the express desire of their master, but there had never been a suspicion that his disorder was the pest, or pestilential.
- PESTO In 2015, Broccoli Pizza and Pasta introduced the Pesto Pasta which had annual sales of over $200,000.
- pastas In a taste test comprising 25 participants with celiac disease, a disease caused by an adverse reaction to gluten, and 50 without the disease, both groups favored the flavor of banana pasta compared to other gluten-free pastas, such as those prepared from brown rice, soybeans, quinoa, and potatoes.
36 words made from the letters pista
3 letter words made from pista:
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame