How to spell PIZZE correctly?
We think the word pizze is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell pizze correctly
- fizz I love the sound of a freshly poured soda fizzing in the glass.
- fizzy I got a fizzy drink from the fridge.
- Lizzie Lizzie is going to be a beautiful baby.
- Lizzy Lizzy is my pet bearded dragon.
- pace I struggle to keep up with his brisk pace.
- parse I need to parse the data to extract the relevant information.
- passe The style of dressing in the 80s is completely passe now.
- pause Please wait a few moments so I can pause the movie.
- peace The world would be a much better place if we all worked towards peace.
- piazza I promenaded around the piazza.
- pie I ordered a pie for dessert.
- pierce He was able to pierce the tough exterior of the fruit with his sharp knife.
- Piers In London, Piers Gaveston was a favorite of King Edward II.
- PIES Mom forgot to buy pies for the party, so we'll just have to eat cake.
- pike I caught a pike while fishing at the lake.
- pile Some books were on top of the pile.
- pine We walked under the pine trees.
- pious Pious monks spend their days chanting and praying.
- pipe I am going to smoke my pipe after dinner.
- pique The interesting plot of the book piqued my curiosity.
- PIS My PIS detector went off.
- pisa It is said that the apple is named after the city of Pisa in Italy.
- piste The ski resort's longest piste leads all the way to the bottom of the mountain.
- pixie The little girl's Halloween costume transformed her into a pixie with tiny wings and a glittery tutu.
- poise She has great poise.
- pose The model held a striking pose for the photographer.
- posse The posse was formed to capture the bandit.
- prize The prize for the best essay was a ten thousand dollar scholarship.
- puce I once saw a beautiful dress in a deep shade of puce, but sadly it wasn't in my size.
- purse She always carries a small purse with her wherever she goes.
- puzzle She found a puzzle in the attic.
- size She had a large size shoe.
- tizzy I'm getting a bit tizzy from lack of sleep.
Misspelling of the day