Correct spelling for PLA
We think the word pla is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pla
- ala For how otherwise came axilla to be changed into ala, but by the omission of an unweildy consonant, which the elegant pronunciation of our language has likewise banished from the words maxillae, taxillae, vexillum, and paxillum?
- la The truth of this is shown in the life of La Vallette, as handed down through three centuries.
- ola About this time one Simeon Ola joined his organization.
- pal My pal Dog Meat is keeping eye on him.
- pea Hard by lay another-and another; each as large as a fair-sized pea.
- plan 404-405, where a plan of the Loftcha struggle is given.
- plat And thae twa met, and thae twa plat, The birk but and the brier; And by that ye may very weel ken They were twa lovers dear.
- play It was as good as a play.
- plea I know you can do it," he gave way in a plea that was almost a whimper.
- ply We had no sooner got out of the sound, than we found the wind at south, so that we had to ply through the straits.
- PLO He is characterized as detail-oriented and as having "a sense of strategy superior to that of most clone officers, making him a highly effective complement to Plo.
- Ila Grand Ayatollah Bazurg Tehrani has mentioned it in his famous book "Az-Zariya ila Tasaneef ush-Shia" (A list of Shia Books).
- PL These represent gigantic feathered serpents and are figured on pl.
- FLA United States Flagship New York, First Rate, Key West, Fla., May 21. -Sir: Spanish squadron is probably at Santiago de Cuba-four ships and three torpedo boat destroyers.
- PTA Angioplasty, also known as balloon angioplasty and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA), is a minimally invasive, endovascular procedure to widen narrowed or obstructed arteries or veins, typically to treat arterial atherosclerosis.
Misspelling of the day