Correct spelling for PLAET
We think the word plaet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for plaet
- palate Here, exhausted by his eager speech, he paused with flushed cheeks-for it was a hot day-and raised his long arm to take his hat from the hook, to refresh his dry palate at the tavern.
- pallet During the long hours that he lay quietly on his pallet a hundred reasons strengthened this opinion.
- pellet I have made that end tight; and now I take another piece and put it in: it will confine the air that is within the tube perfectly and completely for our purpose; and I shall now find it absolutely impossible by any force of mine to drive that little pellet close up to the other.
- plaid Peggy had two white dresses, a pink one, and a plaid dress.
- plait Her elbows rested on the railing, and her chin lay in the cup of her two hands; but her hair, under a blue sailor-hat held down with a veil, hung low in a great looped-up plait, tied with a wide black ribbon, so that Stephen, without wasting much thought upon her, guessed that she must be very young.
- planet "As if struck by an unknown malediction, he had from his youth been made to carry a heavy burden of sorrows, sickness and misfortunes; he was solitary among men as a planet is among planets; a peculiar and malevolent atmosphere surrounded him.
- plant When it is perfectly open the plant will be ready to take to the king."
- plat A grass plat and borders fronted the cottage.
- plate Later on, however, everything had to be turned out on a plate and the Germans kept the tin.
- plato He means to try the public upon it, but, as I have intimated to him, the Christians of the present day are not civilised enough for Plato.
- platte It is a handsome city with the water of the Platte river brung in and running along in little streams by the curbstones.
- Paled Paled in the intense morning light, he wore a delicate ruching of white cloud about his crown.
- Pilate And say, this man tells me the hall seat here belonged to Pontius Pilate in-" "Pardon me," I interrupted, "I merely said that he sat in it.
42 words made from the letters plaet
3 letter words made from plaet:
4 letter words made from plaet:
Misspelling of the day