Correct spelling for PLALCED
We think the word plalced is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for plalced
- palsied Perhaps the explanation of this mixture of humor and terror, is that when the mind feels itself shaken to its foundations by the immediate presence of the supernatural,-palsied, as it were, with fear,-there comes to its rescue, and as an antidote to the fear itself, a reserve of humor, almost of levity.
- pellucid Sporangia subglobose, more or less irregular, somewhat depressed, sessile, usually close or crowded, sometimes confluent; the hypothallus a thin membrane, pellucid or with occasional patches of lime granules, sometimes not apparent.
- placed He glanced up suddenly, and his eyes met Dr. Douglass, who had placed himself in precisely the same position in which he had stood when they had met there before.
- placid One other walled town we will single out for especial notice in this chapter-the quaint, picturesque, peaceful, placid town of Rye on the Sussex coast.
- plaster The wound was not severe, but it was painful, and the sticking-plaster which held the point of his unfortunate member in its place gave his countenance an unusually comical appearance.
- pleased I am glad of it, and am pleased to find you do not forget your first and best friends.
- pulsed A bright, bonny, light-haired girl-the vital feelings of delight pulsed through all her being.
- Pluralized Chartered as the Allegheny Base Ball Club of Pittsburgh, the team was listed as "Allegheny" in the standings, and was sometimes called the "Alleghenys" (rarely the "Alleghenies") in that eras custom of referring to a team by its pluralized city or club name.
- Policed The boardwalk and its 170 acres of beaches is maintained by the NYC Parks Department and policed by the NYC Parks Enforcement Patrol.
- palest One suite of rooms is pink, and one white, and one is palest heliotrope, and yet another black, and there are many others.
81 words made from the letters plalced
3 letter words made from plalced:
4 letter words made from plalced:
5 letter words made from plalced:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city