Correct spelling for PLAME
We think the word plame is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for plame
- blame "No." "Do you blame her?"
- flame One minute later the wood is burning with a clear flame.
- lam 19. Lithophagus caudatus, nob. Modiola caudigera, Lam. Hist.
- lame And to lame no more horses jumping them over rocks!
- pale Why Berthe, how pale you are!"
- palm So Peter turned the little soft palm uppermost and kissed it Then he forgot the cigar and Watts.
- palmer Greatly she feared that Horn was dead, and sent for the palmer, whom she questioned as to whence he had got the ring.
- palmy Its palmy time is unquestionably in the twelfth and the thirteenth.
- place And despite my signals to him he replied: "In truth, my dear lady, he haunted the place for a sight of you, from the moment he set foot in London."
- plane He then tied a piece of rubber on the end of a stick and worked it like a plane.
- plate When you bend over your plate your fingers are ever unconsciously searching for those swinging, gold-tipped cords-to keep them out of your coffee-cup, monsieur.
- plum Yis, Frank, go wi' ye to the heart o' Mexiko, plum centre; to the halls o' the Montezoomas, if ye like, enywhar to be in at the death o' a skunk like that.
- plumb Going plumb crazy never helped anything yet that I know of.
- plume Nor was Rowbotham a mere nom de plume.
- plumy In the centre was a locust tree of lusty growth, plumy of foliage and brilliant of color; and underneath the tree a little fountain shot upward a thin stream, which broke into a diamond shower and fell plashing back into a pool whose rim was outlined by a circle of purple-flowered iris.
- Palmed As our excuse we could point out a trick they palmed off on us earlier in the day.
- Pam Jean pondered on this for a little and then said: Pam once said I was on the verge of being a prig, and I'm not sure that she wasn't right, and it's a hateful thing to be.
- palms "Wait luncheon for me at the Palms....
- lamer As he pretended not to see me, I pretended not to see him. It was a very lame pretence on both sides; the lamer, because we both went into the coffee-room, where he had just finished his breakfast, and where I ordered mine.
33 words made from the letters plame
Misspelling of the day