Correct spelling for PLASCE
We think the word plasce is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for plasce
- lace When I was dressed, as if for some Court holiday, Le Duc went out and left us by ourselves, for the worthy governess, who was working at her lace by the window, looked at her lace, and nothing else.
- pace Lovibond had kept pace with Davy's warmth, but now he paused and said quietly, "I'm afraid she's in trouble."
- palace Drop in at my office-right down the square from the palace."
- palsy She remembered the poor man sick of the palsy, who was brought in by friends to be healed, and that "Jesus seeing their faith, said unto the sick of the palsy, 'Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
- passe The " Passe" was doubtless the "Patent" before introduced, and we hear no word of the annual pension.
- peace I know that-as you say-he is at peace, and I would not call him back.
- place I was quite glad to be in this place!
- placed Then I placed my fate in your hand.
- academicians 1879. After having missed the anniversary festival at Burlington House for four years, mainly on account of pressing work, partly in connection with Art, the Prince of Wales honoured the President and Council by his presence on the 3rd of May, 1879. There was the customary number of Royal and distinguished guests, but another President now filled the Chair, and other changes were witnessed among the Academicians.
84 words made from the letters plasce
3 letter words made from plasce:
5 letter words made from plasce:
4 letter words made from plasce:
6 letter words made from plasce:
plesac, places, caples.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of