How to spell PLATTEN correctly?
If you meant to spell "platten" but made a mistake, there are a few possible correct suggestions. The correct word might be "platen" which refers to a flat metal plate used in printing or "platter" which is a large serving dish. Check the context to determine the appropriate spelling.
List of suggestions on how to spell platten correctly
- flatten I need to flatten the dough before we can cut it into shapes.
- pattern The dress I bought has a beautiful pattern of flowers.
- plataea The Battle of Plataea was a decisive victory for the Greeks against the Persians in 479 BCE.
- plate I put the cake on the plate.
- Plated The dishes on the table were all plated.
- platens I picked up a used platens at the Salvation Army.
- platoon I joined a platoon of friends for dinner.
- platte The platte was filled with delicious grilled salmon and a side of mixed vegetables.
- Platted The deck is perfectly platted for a party.
- platter The waiter brought out a large platter of delicious food for the table to share.
- platters The waiter brought out a stack of platters filled with appetizers for our table.
- Platting The platting process is used to create a map of the ocean floor.
- plotter plotter plots the course of the ship.
- slattern The slattern was cleaning the windowsill.
Misspelling of the day