Correct spelling for PLATTON
We think the word platton is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for platton
- platen Platen, Baron, his letter to Sir J. Saumarez, ii. 166, 293; letter of Sir James to, 167.
- plating Of recent years there has been a considerable demand for thin steel plating proof against small-arm bullets at close ranges.
- plato 7: Plato, 'Republic,' V. 473, D; Jowett, vol.
- platoon He stood gazing at her, as did all the rest, while she faced Clark and the platoon of riflemen.
- platte He found the rest of the party waiting for him, and they proceeded west up the Platte to the South Pass, the point of his destination when he started from Washington.
- platter A meagre breakfast of herbs was set out on the table, and a brand new scourge lay somewhat ostentatiously beside the platter.
- Plaiting Then, pulling himself together with a strong hand, he left the subject and began to talk of her straw-plaiting scheme, of the Gairsley meeting, and of Hallin.
- Platting Many buildings were affected, particularly in Bradford and Miles Platting, where in 1962 eleven council houses were so severely damaged they had to be demolished.
- Plotting Did he feel any remorse when he was plotting the betrayal of Arnold in the garden at Windygates?
- Litton Litton paused for a few moments, tapping his teeth as if undecided, till his chief paused and looked at him curiously.
- Patton Patton is to buy the calves at first, he does so well understand the folk of the mountains; and later, when I talk more accurately English, then I shall help him.
- platoons Our great column, made up of more than one hundred wagons, was divided into platoons of four, each platoon leading for a day, then falling behind to take the bitter dust of those in advance.
86 words made from the letters platton
3 letter words made from platton:
4 letter words made from platton:
5 letter words made from platton:
6 letter words made from platton:
Misspelling of the day