Correct spelling for PLAUG
We think the word plaug is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for plaug
- flag But that flag means we are home."
- lag The o'-lag is built where the girls desire it and is said to be commonly located in places accessible to the men; this appears true to one going over the pueblo with this statement in mind.
- lug I give you my word, you'll not have to lug me.
- pang With a sharp pang she cast the memory from her-and slept.
- paul Paul Desforges Maillard was born nearly a century later, and wrote society verses till the age of thirty, when the desire for wider fame took possession of him.
- plague He lighted it to plague me-Johnny did."
- plan They like to do the things they themselves plan to do.
- plank The gang-plank was drawn in, the bell ceased to ring, and the boat backed out into the lake.
- plaque There was a plaque on the door revealing those basic facts.
- plat A plat at Bowdoin College, of this shape, and used for similar purposes, is known by the same name.
- play Then for days Terence did nothing but play.
- pledge I pledge you my word that you are right in what you now think about the doctor, who is as true a little gentleman as ever breathed!
- pluck I saw him sail away from Spithead, and he went full of hope and pluck and sure of success.
- plug This time Danvers edged in with one of those sole-leather cases that an Englishman carries his plug-hat in.
- plum Next there was the garden, reduced to a couple of plum-trees and a clump of lilac-bushes, the leaves of which had now sprouted.
- plus If one of the ten landholders in a tithing is accused of an offense, the others have to produce him in court or pay a fine plus pay the injured party for the offense, unless they could prove that they had no complicity in it.
- pug Your ideal is a freckled youth with a left shoulder upholding the head of a pug-nosed girl, who weeps tears of joy in his bosom, the while he gazes up at the heavens in thankfulness.
- slag Back in the deserted ranch building, its mechanisms were bursting into flames, would burn fiercely for a few seconds and fuse to dead slag.
- slug The Plutes, powerful as they now are, won't need even the shadow of an excuse to plant me for life, or slug or shoot me.
- plugs For that purpose you must have some cast-iron plugs.
24 words made from the letters plaug
4 letter words made from plaug:
5 letter words made from plaug:
Misspelling of the day