Correct spelling for PLEACE
We think the word pleace is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleace
- lace The servant, in his faded gold lace, came in and announced with a dramatic assurance: "Monsieur de Borbone-Monsieur Colville."
- lease When the lease was drawn, all three lives seemed good enough for another fifty years.
- pace He moved a pace in front of her.
- palace Remember that at nine o'clock in the evening you must all be in the palace.
- paleface "Come, paleface-with-two-heads," they shouted, "you seek Indians?
- peace In the first year there had always been peace.
- piece Dady had the presence of mind to wake up in the night and eat his piece.
- place This is no place for a young girl like you."
- placed The danger was past and her only thought was to prove worthy of the confidence her husband had placed in her.
- placer Most of the sapphires of the best quality come from Siam, where they are found in sandy clay of placer origin.
- plaice "Will you have plaice or sole, mother?" Salvina went on, her voice changing to a caress.
- plea "Do you remember the peculiar straightforwardness of his look when he uttered his plea of 'Not guilty,' and the tone he used too, so quiet, yet so emphatic?
- please Please let me have them, dear colonel."
- pleased "I am truly pleased to hear it.
- Peale "Mister Peale, he tolt me, I must gall him mit der telephone, but der nomber she vas gone oudt of mine head!"
- places Vosh looked at them eagerly, and began to set them in their places.
- pleas The Court of Common Pleas agreed on appeal and put the burden of proof on the persons searching to justify the search warrant.
- pleases Hence Germany can do as she pleases with regard to its settlement.
- academicians We liked for awhile bounding from tussuck to tussuck, or resting on a green esker in the domain of the old academicians of Grattan's time; but 'tis pleasanter, after all, to tread the firm ground of our own archaeologists.
45 words made from the letters pleace
3 letter words made from pleace:
4 letter words made from pleace:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied