Correct spelling for PLEADGE
We think the word pleadge is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleadge
- large "What a large house!
- league He knew them for the pick of Philip's kin; all were of the League.
- ledge Even by standing on the shoulders of Rudolph, who was six feet five, I would still find myself at least ten feet short of the window ledge.
- lodge No; I suppose this is a sort of private, lodge or hunting-box somewhere away in the jungle.
- page I have been page to the queen.
- paige Are you coming to see us off, Mrs. Paige?
- pillage If Achilleion had been a French property and German soldiers had paid a visit, what pillage, what defilement, what orgies there would have been!
- pillager  This seems to refer to the profession of brigand and pillager.
- plague Jasper continued: "I have hinted how I might plague you; perhaps, on the other hand, I might do you a good turn with that handsome lady who drove from your park-gate as I came up.
- plaque Here was another tale, and before their faces was dangled a large plaque, full ten inches across, which had come from the Indies.
- playgoer His criticisms are those of a playgoer writing of plays, as if he had seen them acted at the theatre.
- plea It was entitled "A Plea for the Pipe: By one who Smokes it."
- plead Where is she that you plead so earnestly for her?"
- pleader Your son is a pleader; has he never found himself compromised by the client for whom he held a brief?
- please Wait till I come, please.
- pledge His letters to Fanny more than bound him to a pledge of his hand.
- pledged "Surely I will," pledged Hiram.
- plumage A charming little bird, whose plumage changed from purple to gold in the candle light, stood on a tiny golden stand at the bottom of the bowl.
- Peale In the Vice President's Room hangs the original painting of Washington, taken from life by Rembrandt Peale, and purchased by the Government in 1832, for the sum of two thousand dollars.
- pledges So were the pledges given, and day of battle appointed on that day fifteen days without naysay.
99 words made from the letters pleadge
3 letter words made from pleadge:
4 letter words made from pleadge:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all