Correct spelling for PLEAES
We think the word pleaes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleaes
- lease The lease on our apartment bothered Mr. Saltus.
- lees The name of the lees of some red wine.
- piles Hope it's not too big bring on piles again.
- place You must come to us in the place of one, Worth.
- plea I should have no plea with her, were that of delay removed.
- please " Please," she said in a whisper, "don't-don't say anything.
- pleased Pleased to meet you-always am pleased."
- pleiades It was connected with the Pleiades, but how, where, why?
- Peas Flack had so little professional pride that he was pleased at meeting a gentleman who usurped the functions of a detective without having had any police training, and who could beat the best of the Scotland Yard men like shelling peas, as he confided to his wife that night.
- Plays Music for "Alfred," a tragedy, and various other plays.
- pleads Pointing to Shirley he said in a low tone: "You see how that girl pleads your cause for you!
- places Mine and the places I've worked."
- pleas Two pleas only-first, the abnormality of Irishmen; second, Ireland's proximity to England.
- pleases That is true to a certain extent, but the enjoyment found in smoking good tobacco is not the principal pleasure, because it only pleases our senses; true enjoyment is that which works upon the soul, and is completely independent of the senses.
- planes It must therefore be possible to find an interpretation of the points, straight lines, and planes of physics in terms of physical data, or at any rate in terms of data together with such hypothetical additions as seem least open to question.
- plates Peter Stock regarded their plates.
- peels Hang the peels up to dry, and keep them from the dust.
- poles During my stay at Augsburg several Poles, who had left their country on account of the troubles, came to see me.
- leaps Her heart was beating oddly in leaps and jerks.
- plies Here, if you tire of shrimping on the wide stretch of sands, it is possible to desert Normandy by the little steamer that during the summer plies between this point and Gorey in Jersey.
80 words made from the letters pleaes
3 letter words made from pleaes:
4 letter words made from pleaes:
Misspelling of the day