Correct spelling for PLEANY
We think the word pleany is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleany
- clean He can make us clean and white, as white as snow.
- glean I must apologise for occasional blank spaces, for when Balzac is with Madame Hanska, and his letters to her cease, as a general rule all our information ceases also; and the intending biographer can only glean from scanty allusions in the letters written afterwards, what happened at Rome, Naples, Dresden, or any of the other towns, to which Balzac travelled in hot haste to meet his divinity.
- lean "Once I despised her, because I had a staff on which to lean when the great winds of weariness blew; I believed in my novels, I worked at my history, I had my art.
- paean The golden glow of the sunset was running in his veins in a paean of personal triumph.
- penny Thus nine-penny merks should be more valuable than six-penny merks, and twelve-penny more so than nine-penny.
- peony What a peony-rose she is now!
- plain I will be plain with you.
- plan Does that plan please you?
- plane The starting speed naturally let down with the machine ascending an inclined plane.
- academicians Wolcot, better known as "Peter Pindar," in his first "Ode to the Royal Academicians," refers to this picture.
85 words made from the letters pleany
3 letter words made from pleany:
4 letter words made from pleany:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of