Correct spelling for PLEASD
We think the word pleasd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleasd
- leased For mines of copper, zinc, lead, and similar metals, it would be best to pursue a different plan, and simply provide by statute that such mines should be leased for short terms of years to the bidder who would offer to sell his product at the lowest price per ton at the mines, all lettings and relettings to be publicly advertised, and the successful bidder to give bonds for the faithful performance of his contract.
- least But this did not trouble him in the least.
- placed Now you see how I am placed."
- placid "I am convinced," said my friend; for he was a man of a placid temper: he took the hint, and his book did sell!
- plaid She was neatly dressed, and had a plain shepherd's-plaid shawl, that suited her noble bust.
- plead They are of thy train, and they have asked me to plead for them, lest their too eager speech should lose for them the favor they desire.
- please I do as I please."
- pleased Will He not be pleased?"
- academicians Swift, Prior, Congreve, Dryden, Pope, Addison, and others, had fixed the English language by their writings, whereas Chapelain, Colletet, Cassaigne, Faret, and Cotin, our first academicians, were a scandal to the nation; and their names have become so ridiculous that if any author had the misfortune to be called Chapelain or Cotin at present, he would be obliged to change his name.
91 words made from the letters pleasd
3 letter words made from pleasd:
4 letter words made from pleasd:
5 letter words made from pleasd:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way