How to spell PLEASEE correctly?
If you find yourself frequently misspelling "pleasee", don't worry! Here are some correct suggestions to replace this common error: "please", "plenty", "pleasure" or "pleaseing". By adopting these alternatives, you'll ensure your written communication remains error-free and maintains a professional tone.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell pleasee correctly
- lease I signed a lease for my new apartment.
- lessee The lessee of the apartment complex agreed to pay monthly rent to the lessor for the next year.
- pleas The defense lawyer made a pleas for mercy during his client's sentencing hearing.
- please Please be careful while walking on the wet pavement.
- pleased I am pleased with the results of my surgery.
- pleases Cooking my favorite meal always pleases me after a long day at work.
- pleasure It gives me great pleasure to announce our upcoming event.
Misspelling of the day