Correct spelling for PLEASEED
We think the word pleaseed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleaseed
- leased To be leased to you for always, the rest of your life!
- palsied "I think you might help me, instead of giving voice to insane propositions," says Olga, reproachfully, turning her eyes upon Mr. Kelly's bowed form,-he is lying prostrate on the grass,-which is shaking in a palsied fashion.
- placed She placed herself in the line within a yard or two from me, beside the door by which the king was to come.
- plaster When he left me, he was in sore need of a plaster for his wounds.
- plead When you are called upon to plead your cause, see to it well that your knowledge of such a tale is clearly shown.
- please Now I can say what I please."
- pleased She hardly knew why, but she was pleased at the idea of Captain Rolph being married and out of the way.
- academicians The admirable experiments of Boussingault and the French academicians show how the increase of weight in the feeding of animals is in direct proportion to the amount of plastic constituents in the daily supply of food, and how positive is the law which regulates the animal economy.
150 words made from the letters pleaseed
3 letter words made from pleaseed:
4 letter words made from pleaseed:
5 letter words made from pleaseed:
epeda, plesa, eades, elpee, speld, seeld, leads, lapse, epees, pedal, salpe, easel, eased, deles, deals, peled, aedes, spade, pales, aseel, ledee, peels, lease, dales, alpes, eales, leeds, leaps, leape, dease, lades, apsed, paese, splee, speed, sepad, peals, seale, deele, speel, pelas, leepa, delee, lepas, ledes, delas, deese, selee, plead, delap, spela, aspel, speal, padle, daele, sepal, pleas, peles, deepa, pedle, pelea, deeps, spead, edale, seele, sleep, easle.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of