How to spell PLEASSED correctly?
If you've mistakenly spelled "pleassed", fret not! A couple of possible correct suggestions could be "pleased" or "please". Both these options are commonly used words that make far more sense in various contexts. Just remember to proofread before hitting send!
List of suggestions on how to spell pleassed correctly
- blessed I am blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in my life.
- Classed The book is classed as a historical fiction.
- glassed The window was shattered and the fragments of glassed littered the floor.
- leased The company leased a new office space in the downtown area.
- plashed She plashed her feet in the puddle as she walked home in the rain.
- Pleaded He pleaded with the judge to consider his difficult circumstances.
- Pleasured She pleasured herself with a glass of wine and a good book.
- pleated The skirt she wore had pleated details that added texture and dimension to the outfit.
- pressed She pressed her fingertips to her forehead, feeling the pain behind her eyes.
Misspelling of the day