Correct spelling for PLEASSED
We think the word pleassed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleassed
- blessed " Blessed days there were," she said-"blessed days for Ireland once-long ago-many hundreds of years.
- glassed Lo, these within my destiny seem glassed At times so bright, I wish that Hope were new.
- lapsed Last summer one of the evening papers asked the question why the custom had lapsed.
- leased She lies in Bunhill Fields near Finsbury Square, that place sacred to so many varying memories, but chiefly those of the Dissenters who leased it, because they would not have the service from the book of Common Prayer read over them.
- palsied Something whispers him his hour has come, and with shrinking heart and palsied arm he awaits the encounter.
- placed She started, and would have spoken aloud, but I placed my fingers on her lips, and whispered-"Be silent."
- plaster She had blue plaster eyes and apple-shaped cheeks.
- plead Let any who take it upon themselves to accuse or defend me plead or charge what they will.
- please Please say you'll come!"
- pleased "Well, never mind, so long as he is pleased.
- pleated Down the court they had tripped in close-fitting pleated skirts a little later, and later still with the protruding bustles and skin-tight sleeves of the 'eighties.
- pressed She pressed the bell again.
- pulsed The fierce command pulsed through Timokles' brain.
- Classed The girls had passed their arms around each other, as if they had returned to the days of their childhood, and when Ursel's lover glanced at his betrothed bride, who, spite of her well- formed figure and pleasant face, could not be classed amongst the most beautiful of women, he thought she might compare in attractiveness with the loveliest maidens, but no one could equal her in kindness of heart.
- Lassoed The mothers of the thirteen other calves that were caught by Mr. Jones's party allowed their offspring to be "cut out," lassoed, and tied, while they themselves devoted all their energies to leaving them as far behind as possible.
- academicians Lastly, these academicians suppose, that the impressions received during this state of the senses, disappear entirely when the person awakes, and do not return till the recurrence of the same disposition in the nervous system.
179 words made from the letters pleassed
3 letter words made from pleassed:
4 letter words made from pleassed:
5 letter words made from pleassed:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way