How to spell PLEASTED correctly?
If you made the common spelling mistake of typing "pleasted" instead of "pleased", fret not! Here are some suggestions to rectify it: "pleased", "pleated" or "pestered". Ensure you double-check your spelling, and with these correct alternatives, your message will be crystal clear!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell pleasted correctly
- Lasted The concert lasted three hours.
- pasted She pasted the clippings onto a large piece of poster board to create a colorful and informative presentation.
- plaster He had a broken arm and needed to wear a plaster cast for six weeks.
- Plated The chef plated the food beautifully before sending it out to be served.
- Platted The developers platted the land into subdivided lots for sale.
- pleased I am so pleased to hear that you got the job!
- pleated Her dress was beautifully tailored with pleated folds at the waist.
Misspelling of the day