Correct spelling for PLEAWSE
We think the word pleawse is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pleawse
- lease For Mr. Smith has obtained a lease of the great falls of Niagara.
- place I thought you were still at the Place d'Espagne.
- please But please don't think about me now; only let me go-let me go!"
- pleased He shook hands with Major White, and seemed pleased to see him.
- Plays Sometimes she has a trick with pen or pencil and plays at art.
- pleads If he pleads his grants from the crown, he is ruined at the outset.
- pleas A satirist might have derived pleasure from that situation of Alexander rejecting conventional pleas, urged by Jack Halloway.
- pleases I will introduce her under whatever name she pleases, and in my own house to begin with.
- academicians The State accepted the two legacies, since the Louvre absolutely wanted to benefit by the ancient portion, in spite of the efforts of the Academicians who revolted against the acceptance of the modern part.
133 words made from the letters pleawse
3 letter words made from pleawse:
4 letter words made from pleawse:
5 letter words made from pleawse:
peels, plesa, lawes, spela, pelea, aspel, waele, spawl, alews, splee, plews, pelew, easel, weals, seale, pelas, wales, weale, pelaw, pleas, peals, pales, wease, sleep, wesel, salpe, leape, welpe, aseel, wepas, leaps, lapse, lepas, eales, aweel, leepa, alpes, sweel, wespe, sepal, peles, speel, speal, elwes, easle, lease, wasel, paese, waple, selwa, weeps, sweep.
Misspelling of the day